Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Chapter 27. Kurt

I'd like to think that I awoke on my own from Latarra's spell, but the truth is, there were a number of factors contributing to it, including the fact that the demands of managing all of Thundertarr's estate kept her from spending so much time  tending to my erogenous zones.

  Without constant orgasms to cloud my head, I was able to think more clearly, and one of the things I thought about was Pongo.  He'd all but disappeared and while I was still struggling with what Latarra had done to me, I was pretty sure that someone like Pongo could fare far worse than I under the attention of a Karga lover.   Pongo was larger than life and put on a good show, but I knew underneath it all, he was a fairly fragile person, scarred emotionally by his size and a lot less confident than he held himself out to be.  I'd actually long held suspicions, for example, that Pongo was secretly more interested in men than women, but it hadn't been my place to pry.  It didn't matter to me, but I'd learned enough about the Karga by now to know that, while most Karga might actually be bisexual, sex for them was in large part secondary to dominance.  And Pongo, for all his physical gifts, was just about the most vulnerable personality to that sort of thing I could imagine.

Latarra had given me leave to explore most of Thundertarr, as long as I let my two guards stay with me, so the first thing I did was go looking for Pongo.  As it turned out, a man matching his description was indeed within the fortress, although, according to the gossip among the servants, he was being held in one of those off-limits areas, Kurt's personal quarters.  That set off all sorts of warning bells in my head.  Pongo and Kurt's dislike for each other had been pretty overwhelming, and from what I gathered from Latarra, Kurt might well take that out sexually, which I wasn't sure might not be worse for Pongo than outright physical torture.  Pongo was a really tough guy, but if Kurt could twist his head around half as deftly as Latarra did mine, he could really be in for some serious mind-twisting.

Unfortunately, while the servant girls I found remembered Pongo clearly, they were less than clear about important details like whether he was conscious, in good health, or even still had a tongue in his mouth.  All they wanted to talk about was his size, which really was not all that interesting to me, although at least I suppose I could rest assured that that part of him was still attached when they'd last seen him.

Plan A had been to find Pongo directly.  Plan B was to get to him some other way, and since none of the girls was inclined to help me in that department, I decided to take the young bull by the horns or whatever and talk to Kurt.  We hadn't spoken at all since I'd come to Thundertarr, but I'd seen him often enough, usually scowling and turning the other way when I was walking with Latarra.  I got the feeling brother and sister weren't on the best of terms, and, having seen enough of Karga ways by now, I figured it was just possible that Kurt might be willing to overlook his previous humiliation at my hands if it might be something he could use against Latarra.  It was a half baked plan, but it was at least a plan.

So, one morning while Latarra was out for a couple of days on a meeting, I enlisted the help of one of the girls and did myself up as best I could, brushing out my hair and putting it in the long single braid favored by Karga women and Kargellian women who tried to imitate them and slipped on a short dress Latarra had given me, which was really way too short to be decent, even if it hadn't been cut up top to just above my nipples.  I then stationed myself near the veranda where Kurt ate his breakfast and waited.

Kurt's adolescent eyes were as big as saucers when he saw my much larger than saucer boobs coming his way, but the little monster caught himself and spoke directly to my guards.

"Put the Feral on her knees!" he barked.

The guards grabbed my arms, and I went along, half because Latarra had made me promise not to hurt them and half because playing along was what it was all about.

Kurt stepped over to me, put one hand on my cheek and leaned in close, his lips inches from mine.  This time I KNEW it was chemical, because  the wetness between my legs was exactly what happened to me when Latarra touched me.  And I could swear Kurt sniffed the air when it happened, right before he smiled.

"I was wondering when you'd come to me, Fiona.  What's the matter, did Latarra get you all hot and horny and leave you all alone?"

I remembered why I'd hated Kurt then, and the fact that I wanted him to touch me again made me hate him even more.

"Y.....yes," I said, swallowing and tightening my shoulders a bit until the guards lost their grip.  I wanted to try and play the docile little seductress thing, but Kurt's words had made me just too mad for that.

"I wanted to see you..." I began.

"Or feel me?" Kurt said grinning as he slipped his hand between my legs, feeling my juices.  That was too much.  I grabbed his arm, pulled it away, and was about to use my other hand to wipe that smirk off his face when he kissed me on the lips.

He caught me by surprise there, and I lost my grip on his arm as he kissed me and I totally kissed him back for a long few seconds, until we both realized what was happening. I was humiliated and panting like a bitch in heat, but, while still on my knees, I'd picked Kurt up off his feet and had been squeezing his behind.  I dropped him, he stepped back, but he gained the power of speech before I did.

"I don't usually do girls" he said, "but for you, I'll make an exception.  Guards, put her on her back."

"Like Hell you will" I said, even as the two poor idiots moved to try.  I stood up, grabbed both men under their arms and slammed them into each other, not hard to enough to kill them or even really break any ribs.  Then I let them drop to the floor, stepping over them as I looked down on Kurt.

Kurt's sneer vanished and I saw fear in his eyes for just a moment.  Unfortunately, that was not what I wanted.  I was sure I could kill Kurt and it might be a lot of fun, but Latarra would almost certainly have Pongo and I both killed for it.

"I'm sorry, " I said, biting my lip and puffing out my chest, which seemed like the most non-threatening part of me to put forward.  Then I turned my head to look back at the men on the ground for a moment and then back to Kurt.

"I didn't mean to hurt them" I said in as innocent a voice as I could manage.  "I just got scared."

Kurt stared at me for a moment, and then shook his head slightly.

"YOU're scared?" he said, shaking his head and stepping back a half a step.  Then he caught himself and picked up a glass of orange juice.  I think the kid was trying to act cool.  It was pretty neat to see, really.

"Yes, damn it" I said softly.  "I am scared, and the fact that I'm big and strong doesn't change that.  You, uh...."

Kurt shook his head and poured me an orange juice.

"Save it, Fiona.  I'm a Karga and you're big sex vibrates like you don't know what around me.  That probably scares you, and, since there's no one else around, I'll give you one back.  You make me hard as a rock, which is pretty confusing to me as well, since I tend to not like women all that much to begin with."

I couldn't help but smile at that.  It was the nicest think Kurt had ever said to me and I was sure I was making some sort of progress.

"So, be honest with me" he said, "and I'll be honest with you.  What do you really want from me?"

"Pongo" I said, after a long moment's pause.

Kurt stared at me and sat down, laughing softly.

"I should have known" he said.  "Your friend is fine, better than fine, really, now that he's behaving himself.  In fact, he seemed quite happy when I left him this morning."

"He is?" I said wide eyed, "I mean, he's really ok?  Like.... did you ...?"

"Yes, yes.  I raped him, not just once but again and again, and he cried and tried to break his chains and kill me, but we're over all that now.  He likes it when I'm inside him, and he REALLY likes it when I take that big cock of his in my mouth.  Of course, he wants to put it inside of me as well, but, well, look, all relationships have their problems, don't they?  You of all people should understand size issues, right?"

I did, sort of, and moreover, I pretended I really did and got the little psychopath thinking my head was as messed up as his, only in a different way.  He promised me he'd tell Pongo I asked about him and that, as soon as he could be sure Pongo would behave himself, I could come see him.

By the time breakfast was over, I felt like I'd at least started to accomplish what I'd set out to do.  Pongo was alive and I'd started working on getting to see him.  But the cost was not negligible.  Just talking with Kurt made me feel dirty and nasty, way worse than I felt after sleeping with Latarra, and I was beginning to think that this was just the beginning.  Latarra would not be happy with the way I'd treated her guards and probably wouldn't be happy that I'd spoken with Kurt.  She hadn't exactly forbidden it, true, but I was pretty sure she wouldn't like it.   Leaving wholly aside her own issues with Kurt, I think she thought of me as her property, and my seeking Kurt out, well, it couldn't possibly be a good thing.

No comments: